Young Adult Books Need Ratings, Just Like Movies

It might seem that the majority, that the introduction of the Twilight series of vampire novels introduced an explosion in the youth fantasy genre, and this is true in some illusion obscures aspektima.Popularnost Twilight vampire books before it, for those not in the genre, the most notable ones that follow. Since then, attention was drawn by the huge influx of new vampire series, it means that there are more of these books on the market and more of these books that teens read. Are all appropriate? What books would be our daughter's reading, which should not be read?

Movies are ranked, why not books? Recently I read the Vampire Academy series, finished in the Spirit Bound novel, to be sure that the books are suitable for my daughter. Compared to some other books I have read the contents of mature (which is appreciated, I was sick of the teenage drama) without too mature. Truth be told, I want to know all this information before I ever read.

There should be a score, just like the movies have a rating. Why is literature less exposed to criticism from the movies? Something that is written is just how much potential they have content that is too mature for some readers, and I as a parent you just want to heads up. I want to know if a book is recommended for someone of 12, 15 or 17 I want to know if the contents of the book will be a graphic, or if you'll run into some offensive language, or intense violence.