How to Make a Move - The First Kiss

Welcome back!

Before I got into it I want to make that everyone is up to date. First, make sure you sign up for a free crash course on approaching and attracting women on my website. Second, make sure you read my first article titled "How to make a move - the keys to dating." There is some information in both the course and the previous article you will need to get the most out of this one.

Ok, so last time we looked at "key moments" when you experience dating a girl. These are the moments most guys get a big case of nerves as well as the potential of leading to rejection.

We looked at a scenario for getting the girls number, and also asking for a date. Today we look at how to prepare and act on the first date, then all the nerve wracking first kiss.

Ahhh the first day. I like the first day. I charged up. I love women and I was excited to go out to explore every s.

On the first day, you make a good impression, but you also have to treat it as if she had a chance to feel you.

I know many guys who go into it thinking they have to do everything they can to impress. I do not agree with this mindset. Of course, I'll show her a good time. But I'm also looking to see if it fills up to my standards.

a few things you must do before each date:

shower - maybe even twice. Sami scrub down. Wash every little flap, cracks, hair, etc. on your body. I wash your feet for crying out loud.

wear clean clothes - especially socks! And make sure your outfit is coordinated. I wrote the earlier article on self improvement in the looks that you can look if you want more tips on wardrobe.

Brush, floss, rinse and scratching - I remember one girl I went out with this horrible breath. It was a complete turnoff, although she was very attractive. Do not fall into the same boat.

Brush your teeth. Use a tongue scraper (Frankly, it's so important) and thread. Follow this with a mouth rinse.

Wear Cologne - A recent study I found Lacoste, Guess and CK Euphoria Man ​​(best 3 of 15 tested). You do not have to rush and buy one of these, just make sure you smell nice.

Ok, now on the day itself.

It is important to act calm and relaxed when you meet women. Almost indifferent. That does not mean you ignore it or act cold towards her, but do not automatically act as if someone who is interested in

Do not fall into the trap of the "conversation" type of date. So many first dates involve the typical questions such as "Tell me about your family" or "you are in school," blah blah blah. These issues are really just a time filler. I avoid them altogether on the first date.

Try to be funny and confident. It is better to be casual and funny to bring up topics but like every other guy and ask the above questions. Keep it light. I'm going at it in more detail in my free crash course -. Sign up today if you have not already

Access date as if it must prove its value to you. You do not want to be one of those guys who automatically go into it with the idea that he must do everything they can to impress her.

Remember, you want to make a good impression, but you want to come across as unique. And, as I talked about in the past - you want to see it as a challenge

.

Let's jump in my favorite trenutku.Prvi kiss.

This is where guys tend to get very nervous. However, there is no need to be. Let me give you some advice, so you'll know when the time is right, and how to execute. Here is a great way of measuring whether they will be ready.

While in conversation with a girl, start stroking her hair. Making comments like "Your hair is so soft" is always a good idea. If it seems to enjoy this, then I have no fear of going in for a kiss.

You do not have to stroke her hair -. Gently rub your feet, hold her hands, etc. Just make a simple gesture that involves some form of physical contact, and then read her reactions

her body language will tell you a lot. Do you lean into you? Is she smiling? Does it touch you back? Does she laugh? These are all very positive things.

Follow your instincts and then just go for it. If you're following my advice since the fall of the exchange rate you sign up for on my website, then you've probably built up her level of attraction to the point she is dying to kiss you.

remember. It is important to pay attention to her body language and you've built up her comfort level throughout your time with it. What is most important - to push aside any of your hesitation. You can not let nerves get in the way a passionate kiss.

after the last stage you open the door for all types of intimacy. This can be a great step in the interaction with a woman.

If it ends today. I hope that you feel comfortable in making a move and go to that first kiss! Feel free to email me with any questions or stories you may have!