best Xbox 360, Do You Back Up Your Game Play?

So what do today's Friday, I thought it might be a nice change of pace to talk about one of my favorite past time, Xbox 360 Now I am not a professional player in any way, but I must admit that even at my age still enjoy a good game to play online with your friends.

...

"Gears of War 3 'third game in the series by Epic Games is for me a lot of fun, with loads of achievements to earn a lot through play. Actually I was ready to order for the fourth time in the game with all achievements deserve, all tapes and collectibles, and 90 percent of Onyx medals earned through nearly eight months of playing just to have it all wiped out a glitch in the game.

"Gears of War 3 'third game in the series by Epic Games is for me a lot of fun, with loads of achievements to earn a lot through play. Actually I was ready to order for the fourth time in the game with all achievements deserve, all tapes and collectibles, and 90 percent of Onyx medals earned through nearly eight months of playing just to have it all wiped out a glitch in the game.

...

Epic is aware of problems that seem to be more prevalent in the split screen games in relation to one player. Play arbitrarily locks and you're forced to restart the Xbox games start. Unfortunately, when this happens to any of the data stored on servers left the game to erase and reset the game play square one. You can imagine how incredibly frustrating it is when you worked so long to achieve all aspects of the game just delete them at one time.

...

What's even more frustrating to know that Epic is aware of the problem and never had the courtesy to tell any of his loyal following in the series that they are aware of problema.Samo statement I have seen since the Epic of the blog is that they are aware of the problem, but have patience while they investigate a matter. So it's more than two months and still no fix!

...