COD: Black Ops Online Multiplayer Tips

If you suck on the Black Ops and your always ends towards the bottom of the leader board and then I'm glad that you found this article because I basically play the game for you with all the valuable tips as I am about to share with you . I would like to emphasize at this point I'm not the best player in the world and I probably never will be, but having said that I often find themselves facing the top end of the leader board in every game I play.

...

The first tip is to be patient. I know it can sometimes be frustrating when you can not find an enemy player, but the truth is that before the sprint to start your dead already. When working around a lot easier to spot, very easy to shoot and your reactions are often very weak. If you do not believe that this type of work, please test it. Have a play and run around as normal in the next refrain from using the sprint button and almost immediately you become a better COD: Black Ops player

.

Your Load out and getting it right

Everyone is different and there is a burden that will suit everyone, so it's worth experimenting with to see which load works best for you. If you are in the beginning but then I recommend the M16 or pistol or gun MP5K. Both of these weapons have their advantages and nedostatke.M16 is great for medium to long range shots, but suffers from only has 3 shots praska.MP5K the other hand is excellent in close combat range, has a great rate of fire, but is struggling with a long shooting distance. Choosing a gun to begin with is tricky, so it is worth trying several to see which ones suit you more.

perks also play a large role in determining your score online. To start with I recommend using Ghost perk and military and Ninja. The spirit seems to perk invisible UAV, Warlord allows you to use two attachments and Ninja you to be extra sneaky and stops enemy players you heard when you walk across the map.

Increasing the reaction time

When I suck at Call of Duty online, I realized that my reaction time was bad, but it's not my fault because I turned toward the opposition, but I simply was the first shot. I soon realized that you can change the rate at which your character has a goal in the menu settings while online. Look at the sensitivity setting you will want to change. I do not recommend putting it immediately, because even though you can not find a target and will die a lot more. I recommend turning the sensitivity up to a point every day until you are satisfied with the speed in which the player wants.