Make Money Repairing Xbox 360's - Get In On A Red Hot Business Opportunity

Microsoft charges $ 140 for repair and it takes forever. I bet your friends will be happy to pay for the repair console and come back in half the time to get them to send it in.

Once you get your confidence builds getting a few repairs under your belt, a place to add in the local newspaper and watch the phone start ringing off the hook.

This is exactly what I did, and now have a nice little business going. I can fix most of the console in less than an hour now. Making some pretty good money doing it. My clients are very happy to have me pay and Xbox back in working order.

tools needed are pretty basic. You probably have most of them in the toolbox. The rest you can pick up at any hardware store and Radio Shack. I even built a stock of old parts from some very cheap non-working console I bought off eBay.

Not to mention the 80 percent broken consoles I bought off eBay I finished the repair. They sell as fast as you can fix them. Most of them are easy fixes. I can not believe that they were selling. Oh well their loss.

looks like game consoles, but the fact is that too many electronics jammed into such a small event causes a lot of failures. Combine this with steady play for hours and you'll end up getting the dreaded 3 ring of death error.

So, once again, if you're even slightly proficient with basic hand tools, and get yourself a good condition to guide you not only can improve your game console, but you can make some very good money doing it for others and will be you provide a much needed and valuable service.