How to Copy PS3 Games the Easy Way

If you're like me, you've probably wondered how to copy PS3 games. So I spent hours on hours of surfing the internet trying to find out if there really was a way to copy PS3 games. You see I have little brothers and sisters who love nothing more than to play on my PS3. But when it comes to be careful, it's the last thing they think about it and that's because of them that I had two perfectly good PS3 games go to waste. They do not realize the importance of carefully managing hard disks because they are easily damaged, and they are very easy to scratch.

While technological advances disc DVD and Blu ray are many that are still in the form of a disc is a bit pada.Diskovi themselves are easily damaged, and when you are paying more than $ 100 a game last thing you want to play discs will be damaged.

My solution to this is to learn how to copy PS3 games so I could make up my game collection, and then store the original away in a nice safe place, does not it make sense? In this way, if my brothers and sister accidentally scratched or damaged my backup disk I could easily do another, and not have to worry about flushing another $ 100 in the toilet.

So, after many fruitless hours of searching I found a few ways you showed me how to copy PS3 igre.Prvi way requires me download and install several different software programs to read the disk and do a picture and then back up. It would be very effective if I could get some software to install, I had a few problems with some of them and I was using the tutorial is based on using previous versions of the software so that it is time for me to actually Ĩinebackup, despite the fact that i had to install and uninstall 3 other programs that will not work, but eventually i got a PS3 a successful backup.

When I was thinking "there must be an easier way," I was lucky enough to find a software product that proclaimed to be able to backup PS3 games easily. Now this product is not an expense, but the price was low compared to what was proclaimed to be able to do so. Not only does it say that you could copy PS3 games, but it can also copy any major console game brought out in the last 10 years (Xbox 360, Wii, PS2, Xbox, etc.) so I whipped out my credit cards, product purchased and installed it on my computer.

boy was I glad I did, the process is simple. Insert the original PS3 game, run the software, wait for the image, insert a recording medium, and that's all there is to it. Mostly one-step procedure to backup PS3 games.

So if you're still wondering how to copy PS3 games then I suggest you visit the site below for one-step easy way to accomplish this.